Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Stress = Strange Dreams

Here I am in Spain for the holidays, eating and relaxing, and, of course, thinking about the weddings! I feel like I'm on pause and haven't been able to do anything productive. On Tuesday we are meeting with the place in Spain that we are hoping to reserve. I have my fingers crossed that it all goes well and that we like the place. If not, back to square one :(

In the meantime, I've been looking at invitations. I really don't have anything specific in mind and Alejandro thinks that he can make them himself. That's fine, but I don't know where to go to print them and how much it might cost! I did find this really cool website where the author offers many invitation templates for free. We might end up using one...


I've also been looking for apartments around this area to rent for my family when they come for the wedding. I'm hoping to see one or two while we're here. For the US wedding I'm still on pause, although we are almost 100% sure of the date... it would be Saturday, August 6th 2011. I don't want it earlier because it's not enough time for me and my family and Ale wants to be back in Europe in September... so the 6th it is!

Lastly, I've been having some really strange dreams about the wedding... like last night dreaming that I was getting married in Florence on a Monday, or the night before that my parents came to Spain and stayed in a hostel with a huge shared room... and I was expected to get ready there! Ahhhhhh... I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Tomorrow I'll add my ideas for the American wedding... I promise! Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment